For the purpose of the International Conference under the name “International Conference “Identity and identity needs among culturally diverse communities of the eastern EU borderland” November 22nd-23rd, 2019, Bialystok, Poland(hereinafter referred to as: „Conference”)
According to Article 13(1-2) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 17 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ L 119, 4.5.2016, p. 1-88) – hereinafter referred to as: „GDPR”) –University of Bialystok as the personal data Administrator, informs as follows:
- The Administrator of your personal data is the University of Bialystok, ul. Świerkowa 20 B, 15-328 Bialystok, Poland – hereinafter referred to as: UwB. The Rector acts on behalf of the UwB.
- Contact details of the data protection officer at UwB: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Providing your personal data is voluntary, but constitutes a prerequisite for your participation in the Conference and is essential for management of the registration process as well as for reporting from the Conference.
- Personal data will be processed for registration purpose as well as for reporting, referred to above in accordance with your consent.
- The Administrator will process the following data of yours: first name, last name, e-mail, academic or professional title, contact phone number, data regarding represented institution/organization and its address, image of the participant recorded during Conference.
- The Administrator does not intend to transmit the data to any third country or international organisation.
- Personal data will be kept until the end of the useful lifetime of the Project.
- According to Articles: 7, 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21 of the GDPR, unless otherwise stipulated therein, you are entitled to:
1. the right to request the access to personal data and obtaining its copy, rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability;
2. the right to withdraw your consent at any time without any affect to the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before its withdrawal;
3. the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, if you assess the processing of the personal data infringes provisions of the GDPR.
- The Administrator informs that in terms of your personal data the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) does not occur.
- In all cases related to the processing of personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection – Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.